5/20/06

Today I am thankful for...
1. a free trip to The Little Gym with Ben this morning. He was not a fan at first, there were a lot of kids there, but after about 15 minutes he really warmed up to the gym activities. He excels in basketball, we need to get that boy a hoop!
2. this city, Mission Viejo, I love it.
3. a cute email from Amy reminding me that she loves me. I'm a needy sister-in-law and I've been missing her!
4. meeting up with Mark at church to eat and play with Ben for a couple of hours before he left for his night job. I'm also thankful that our church facilitates people hanging out and spending time together. It was so much better than going to a busy mall. Mariners is really neat.
5. Ben having a great attitude during our pit stop on the way home from church. He was so tired but I had to get milk so I risked it being a disaster and I was pleasantly surprised. By the time we got to the check out he had the cashier and entire line laughing due to a huge case of the giggles and he couldn't stop laughing. (It may have been the fact that he was deliriously tiered, but he was happy none the less.)
6. lunch and shopping yesterday with my mom. (Got to love Chick Filet!) It felt like forever since I had seen her so it was so nice to chat it up with her. She's so fun!
7. finally buying a ton of the sippy cups that Ben likes (and they don't spill) and clearing out all the ones he's either out grown or I've lost parts to. It nice to reach in a grab the exact cup I want because now they're all the same. What a novel idea.
8. having a friend like Sarah Yee who I can call up at a moments notice and invite Ben and myself over. (Which is exactly what we did yesterday afternoon). It's a rare find and I really appreciate her and her sweet family's friendship.
9. Mark taking another listing in Huntington Beach. I'm so proud of him!!!
10. a new pomegranate hot tea I found at TJ's. I'm excited to try it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments