5/23/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. my new gym membership!
2. spending time with the Russell family this morning. I came at just the right time to sit down to breakfast, couldn't have planned it any better if I tried. I love that family and hope our move to MV doesn't hinder us spending time together.
3. spur of the moment lunch with Marie!!! Great girl, beautiful setting (the beach) it was so good to meet up with her. And Ben was pleasant too, it was perfect!
4. the absolutely GORGEOUS weather today!!!
5. Mark being home and resting after being up for 23 hours and only sleeping 4 hours before he was up again. Bless his heart, no really - it's going to give out if it doesn't get some blessings!
6. Ben sitting down on some floor pillows and patting the spot next to him for me to come and sit by him. So cute!
7. fun plans to see friends this week that I haven't spent time with in a long time, Joanna, Heather, Lolly and Lauren!!
8. Naked Juice, because its good and Mark LOVES it.
9. Ben being able to eat grapes and carrots on his own now. I used to peel his grapes, quarter them and watch him like a hawk, now I can just hand him a bunch. What a big boy!
10. Mark possibly getting tomorrow night off his night job, he really needs a break!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments