5/21/06

What a GREAT day!! Today I am so thankful for...

1. running into the Graham family at church and having lunch with them there. They are a great family and Ben was very much entertained/smothered by their two kids. LOVE IT!
2. running into a true sight for sore eyes, and I'm stealing that line from her, Heather Russell and her beautiful family! It's been so long since we've seen them so it felt wonderful to hear about the family and catch up a bit. I look forward to having them over soon.
3. my sis-in-law Amy being pregnant with #3!!!!! I've known for a little while but just wanted to give her some time, but since she posted it on her blog today I just HAD to post it on mine! I'm so excited for her!!! She and Todd really have me and Mark beat. We better do something about that! (all in good time, dear friends, all in good time.)
4. staying on task today while Ben took a nap. I cleaned the whole house! That's big for me, I'm not so much a task tender.
5. my parent's, Jason and his fam all coming over to celebrate mother's day since my mom was with Darren last weekend. It was the first time we've all been together at this house, and the first time Jason had ever been here! It was wonderful.
6. Mark coming home early from his open house, a lovely surprise indeed.
7. my mom's AMAZING cake she made. Sad that she made her own mother's day cake, but it was sooooooooo good. Probably one of the best cakes I've ever had.
8. the really good dinner everyone played a part in making. That's the best kind, isn't it. And I'm thankful my dad did 98% of the dishes before they left.
9. Ez going to bed here so Jason and family could stay longer.
10. Mark getting a pina colada smoothie for me today at church because he knows I love them. It was a sweet surprise and, although it sounds cheesy, it really meant a lot to me to know he was thinking about me. Man I love him.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sarah,
I just checked in to your blog for the first time in a while. I love reading about you and your little family. I particularly LOVE the photos. It keeps me up to date with how much Ben is changing. He is so cute. Love you,
Aunt Barb

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments