5/25/06

(I sort of feel like it's someone's birthday today and I'm forgetting it, so if it's you and I did forget, then I'm really sorry and happy birthday!)

Today I am thankful for...

1. Getting to talk to both Darren and Pam on the phone for a while tonight! I miss them, it's been quite a few months since I've seen Pam and Luci, and that's quite a few too many.
2. Ben taking a good nap this afternoon even though he took a morning nap. Could have something to do with the fact that he woke up at 5:30 this morning!!! NO THANK YOU!
3. Marci opening her beautiful home to us MOPS ladies to swim and hang out. She has the most perfect pool for kids and adults I've ever seen. We had a blast!
4. Mark feeling totally better today!
5. eggs, because when all else fails Ben will always eat some eggs. Tonight all else failed.
6. Sweet Lauren coming down to hang out with me this afternoon. Such a faithful friend! It means so much that she's always willing to come to me. She is a pleasure and I truly value our nearly decade long friendship.
7. SUN SCREEN! I'm white and I plan on staying that way, thank you very much.
8. God continuing to point out people in my life that love Him and encourage me to do the same.
9. Carrie's "thank you" card I got in the mail today. It made me feel so special. :)
10. Sophia Anderson being so sweet to Ben this morning. Whenever he'd slip and fall she'd be the first to ask if he's ok. She has a tender heart and I love watching her love on others even at just 2 years old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments