5/09/06

Ben and Gavin looking at the giraffes at the LA Zoo.
We have had such a fun couple few days!!! First a concert, then "Tay Tay"'s (Ben's name for Taylore) house THEN the zoo with Aunt Carrie, Gavin and Ez!!! We have a lot to be thankful for!









Today (and over the last three days) I am so thankful for...
1. Mark having a safe fight to NC with his two buddies.
2. the Jana Alyra concert Ben and some friends all went. He was quite the dancer, he really had a blast.
3. Amber and her three boys inviting us over for dinner after. (Maybe it was a little bit out of pity because Ben was STARVING. He kept going up to kids with food and doing the sign language sign for 'more please', it was really sad.)
4. my sweet in-laws having a steak and potato dinner just about finished so when Ben and I arrived at nearly 9pm Sunday night, after Ben was put to bed, the three of us sat down to a delicious dinner. I am so spoiled!
5. Taylore's father-in-law not having a very serious problem after a third scare with his heart machine, and that he's feeling a lot better and the doctors are taking good care of him. I am also selfishly thankful for this because had his problem been serious Ben and I wouldn't have been able to go to Tay's house on Monday.
6. the GREAT time we had with Tay and Thompson, and Tim too. It is so neat to have a friend who has known me for close to 20 years, we share so much history, AND our kids are 4 days apart. We had a blast.
7. getting to play Settler's with Tim and Tay after the kids went to bed. I love that game, and I love winning, which I did.
8. a really good time at the zoo with Carrie and the boys. It was just a year ago that I had Ben in a sling and Gavin was an only child at the zoo. Time truly flies. I loved being there with Gavin and being able to love on him by holding his hand when we walked and giving him little candies. I wish all my sweet nephew's and little niece lived by me too!!!!
9. Ben and I having a really good time together these past few days while Mark's been gone. Usually, at the end of a period without Mark, Ben is pretty sick of me, and I'm not as joyful about him as I am when I have little breaks here and there. So to have three really busy days and still be laughing and playing tonight before bedtime was a sweet gift from God. I truly enjoy being his mom.
10. that Mark is on his way home from his trip and that we'll get to be together in just a few short hours. I have missed him!!!

Comments

Amy said…
Hey Sarah! I just wanted to say hi! :) give lil' Ben a hug for me and Natalie! Love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments