5/03/06

Today I am thankful for...
1. having a husband.
2. having a day at home to do all the little things I somehow don't have time for.
3. the painters coming and almost finishing all the paint projects!
4. Ben playing so nicely by himself a lot today. He would just wander in and out of the playroom and back yard while I'll vacuumed and dusted and all that. He was so content.
5. call me sentimental, but I'm thankful for the Five for Fighting song "100 years". I was listening to it as I cleaned the kitchen and at the same time Ben was outside playing in his sand box. The words are so sweet, about how quickly time passes, I got teary eyed watching Ben and thinking how true the song is.
6. Melinda calling and inviting Ben and I out for a playdate, we couldn't make it (because the painters were here so we couldn't leave) but I was excited that she thought of us because we haven't really hung out outside of MOPS before.
7. Mark calling me tonight because it was the first moment he had to think all day and the first thing he thought of was me. How sweet.
8. Ben, knowing that I was talking to my mom on the phone, walks up to me, looks at the phone and says "Nana?" So cute!!
9. my clean house.
10. water.

Comments

What an inspirational blog. Thanks for sharing those things that make you feel grateful. :]

Kristen

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments