5/18/06

Today I am thankful for...
1. catching up with Tina with all the going ons in Charlotte. Man, I really wish I was there with everybody! But, if I was there, I wouldn't have this to be thankful for...
2. our WAY fun day at D-land with Leslie and her two and Amanda & Sophia. It wasn't very crowded and the weather was perfect. We all had a blast and the kids did GREAT!
3. the hour and a half Ben and I had there by ourselves before the rest of the gang arrived. I've never been with just Ben before and it was more fun than I thought it was going to be. He has such a great time there, I'm still so thankful for the passes my parents gave us.
4. Ben taking a nap in his stroller enabling us to stay longer. This is probably the third time in his LIFE that he's done that. Good for him!!
5. I know I said "our new phones" yesterday, but I really love them. They have this feature where we put a little video monitor in Ben's room and we can watch it on our phone, AND it works as an intercom if we want it too. So if I see him up I can just push a button and yell at him to lay down. Well, I probably won't do that, but should worse comes to worse, I'm glad I have the option.
6. Amanda noting that she's thankful for our chattiness during our waits in lines. Her hubby is a lot like Mark and "chattiness" would probably be the last word to describe us waiting in line together. I love being a girl and being friends with girls that love being chatty.
7. all the pictures we took today, hopefully I can post some of them on here, they're from Amanda's camera.
8. Ben's really good mood today! It helped out a lot and made for a wonderful trip to d-land.
9. a phone call from Joanna, always a treat.
10. Mark's calls from work just to let me know he's thinking of me. (All together now... awwwww)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Language

I'm Talking about Jesus Again...

EASY Soup