5/10/06

Here it is after 11:00 PM and my computer decides to work for the first time today! So here I am to let it be known that I am truly thankful for a few things.

Today I am thankful for...
1. Mark's enthusiasms about real estate. I love seeing him pumped up about something, it's really a fun thing for him. A lot of work, but fun.
2. Mark getting up with Ben this morning and spending time just with him. What a treat for them both.
3. my dad doing me a HUGE favor for me this afternoon. He stopped by to pick up a gift for Jesse because they're going up to San Fran this weekend. He was in my neck of the woods and I really appreciate him saving me a trip to either their house or UPS, which translates into saving money. Thanks Dad!!
4. finding a Henry's grocery store near by. It's like Trader Joe's, has better produce though. (TJ's one and only downfall.)
5. Ben taking a really long nap this afternoon. He's pretty much discontinued the morning nap, so it was nice for both of us to enjoy a lengthy rest. Not to mention he woke up super happy and stayed that way until he went to bed again.
6. a sweet "thank you" gift from Ali that I really didn't see coming and feel very touched by the generosity of it.
7. Gma arriving safe and sound in NC and getting to see her and my adorable nephews playing via the web camera! I love technology!
8. my parent's and I sharing a silly, and perhaps embarrassing, affection for American Idol. Which, I must add for those of you who watch that show, I'm never watching again due to the fact that Chris got kicked off tonight!! What is that????
9. Kelly taking care of the "good bye" gifts for our MOPS table; tomorrow is the last day, sniff sniff.
10. Ben laughing hysterically at himself in the van this afternoon as he discovered it's really fun to throw cherios and scream at the same time. An act I really should've nipped in the bud as soon as the first little O flew, but his laugh just kills me! So I have I messy van... I'm a mom, isn't that how our vehicles should be?
11. just one more... I'm really thankful for the inherent desire in me to find a good deal on things. Call me cheap, but sometimes my hunts for deals really pays off. Today I found an incredible deal on Play Dough for a 139 event, and saved us tons of money! I should be thanking my mom here because I'm pretty sure this is a genetic trait and I got it from her.
12. ok, just one more... I'm so thankful for a little email from my dear friend Lauren!!! So good to hear from her and know she's thinking about me, I just love that girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments