2/02/06

Today I am so thankful for...

1. the first day of MOPS! It was great to see everyone and be back with my table of ladies who make me laugh and think and cry and giggle. It's great, a true gift.
2. street signs that tell me what to expect up ahead. It's as if someone thought, "we'd better warn them this lane is merging..." or "let's put up a sign before the stop light, just to let them know it's coming." I like that, it's thoughtful.
3. the ladies who tried very hard to console Ben today in the child care at MOPS. I know they did all they could do, but he just needed his mama. Maybe next week will be better.
4. the FIVE pregnant ladies at my table (5 out of 10). They are beautiful and healthy and I'm thrilled for each of them.
5. Mark putting the house next door into escrow today. (Sorry Amy and Todd.)
6. the Hanson's letting me "waste some time" at their house today while I waited for traffic to die down. It was an impromptu visit which lead to dinner, on them, and a very nice play time for Ben. I love their friendship.
7. Brent and Kelly who are teaching their son, JT -2 1/2 - such wonderful manners. I am so impressed by his "may I's" and "thank you's", it encourages me to be consistent with Ben so he'll learn those manners as well.
8. Brent not saying a word when he offered me to choose one of the few remaining Sea's Candies and I picked his favorite, it was the last one. Thanks Brent, it was wonderful!
9. Super Baby Food book, which taught me how to make all of Ben's food. It's a great tool, I am still learning a lot from it.
10. Ben giving me hugs and kisses today, precious.

Comments

Dan said…
hey, tell Mark congrats on the new escrow!! and, tell yourself "I helped too!" caused you stayed home with Ben, made friends with the neighbors, and help get the listing!!! love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments