February already? Wow, time just flies by, in a could of weeks my little niece will be a big one year old! So here is what I am thankful for today...

1. figuring out how to use the spell check on this site instead of having to copy and paste it from my email (which is down, by the way, I can receive - but can't send). Thanks Amy for the pop-up tip!

2. getting to see our new house today and figuring the colors and rooms out and everything. Escrow closes on Friday!

3. breakfast at Pancake House with Mark and Ben.

4. finishing the laundry today, finally.

5. taking my mom's advise and buying Stella as my new perfume, it's lovely.

6. seeing at least one positive from my new walk/runs ... my face feels cleaner. Sounds weird, but Pam mentioned it as an effect of running and I think she's totally right.

7. Ben eating a good dinner tonight.

8. running into Tawny Cahill at Trader Joe's, she is so sweet and she loves Ben. Got to love them Cahills.

9. being in the right frame of mind 99.9% of the time.

10. meeting Heather Russell's niece Rachel who is my age and has published her own book on prayer. She's amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments