2/17/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. baby Jack Hanson being born into this world, and into one of the finest families I know, this afternoon at 12:20pm. :)
2. inside jokes with old friends
* (I should note that roughly 7 of my 10 things have to do with Heather Heintz, one of my dearest friends, whom I spent quite a few hours with today, which is a first in a while. I'm very thankful for her.)
3. Quality time with Heather and Chris today.
4. Heather meeting and falling in love with a really great guy.
5. laughing so hard tears poured from my eyes.
6. being able to talk with Heather about our friend Addison (who died 4 years ago, but sometimes it feels like yesterday...) and share stories that keep his memory strong in our hearts.
7. my laptop allowing me to type this out as I lay in bed because I'm so sleepy
8. a visit to the Gypsy Den, a great coffee shop that consumed many hours of my time during college. Heather and I took Chris there for some of the best hummus in town.
9. Ben dancing in his car seat with Chris sitting next to him, copying Ben's moves.
10. Shakespearian sonnets. Believe it or not, I've read all 154 many times and actually enjoy quite a few of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments