2/05/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. Sunday = rest day.
2. grilled hot dogs with melted cheese on top.
3. getting to see old friends and making a new one.
4. getting to meet the people that are moving next door to our Pua house, a great family with two little girls. Perhaps girlfriends for Gavin and Ezekiel? :)
5. people with senses of humor.
6. wives that speak highly of their husbands. I have some good friends in my life and we talk about everything, not once have I heard them speak down on their husband, and that is really encouraging in a world full of women who think it's their job to make men feel like the lesser of the two sexes. My sweet friends and sisters, what a revolution we could start!
7. Kenton Beshore, our pastor at Mariners.
8. Mark having 5 days off starting next Saturday!!
9. Lauren and Jordan celebrating wedding anniversary #2 on Jan.31. Little late in wishing them congratulations, but I'm still happy for them!
10. balloons, especially because Ben loves them so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Language

I'm Talking about Jesus Again...

EASY Soup