2/05/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. Sunday = rest day.
2. grilled hot dogs with melted cheese on top.
3. getting to see old friends and making a new one.
4. getting to meet the people that are moving next door to our Pua house, a great family with two little girls. Perhaps girlfriends for Gavin and Ezekiel? :)
5. people with senses of humor.
6. wives that speak highly of their husbands. I have some good friends in my life and we talk about everything, not once have I heard them speak down on their husband, and that is really encouraging in a world full of women who think it's their job to make men feel like the lesser of the two sexes. My sweet friends and sisters, what a revolution we could start!
7. Kenton Beshore, our pastor at Mariners.
8. Mark having 5 days off starting next Saturday!!
9. Lauren and Jordan celebrating wedding anniversary #2 on Jan.31. Little late in wishing them congratulations, but I'm still happy for them!
10. balloons, especially because Ben loves them so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments