2/19/06

Woo-hoo do I have a lot to be thankful for today! Tina, Howie and Nonny came to our house today and boy, is that one of the greatest gifts or what? They brought food (courtesy of Nonny) clothes, (courtesy of Tina) and $2 bills!(courtesy of Howie.) What a treat!

Today I am so thankful for...
1. Mark being able to sleep in this morning.
2. the rain last night and the brief shower this morning. It left the skies an amazing shade of blue with gorgeous white billowing clouds. Very picturesque.
3. the AWESOME shoes Tina found for Ben at one of her "special stores" (i.e. garage sale) they are perfect for him and exactly what I had in mind when I put in my request.
4. the bag of clothes for Ben, also found at a "special store". She already washed them so they're ready for wearing and they are GREAT.
5. cheese burgers, grilled by Mark.
6. cheating today when I was supposed to be packing -I had a cup of tea and read my book for a little bit first. The truth comes out! Yes, but I knew I'd pack better after that little time to relax.
7. all the notes and cards and letters my mom has written me over the years. Cleaning out my desk today I found some she wrote me when I was at summer camp, freshmen year (roughly 12 years ago, yes I should clean my desk out more often). So precious. All the Valentine's and cards for every occasion. It took me FOREVER to clean out that desk because I had to stop and read them all. Wiping my tears along the way.
8. the packing Nonny and Tina got done in the last 45 minutes they were here, they packed up 1/3 of my kitchen.
9. Howie's interest in my family; always asking about how my brothers are doing and how my parent's are, he's so thoughtful.
10. Mark having 4 days off (of police work)!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments