2/28/06

What? I MISSED a day??? How can that be? I've NEVER missed a day since the start, way back in November. But alas, life caught up with me, my laptop doesn't work at my parent's house and "someone" messed up their computer and it was shut down. There was just no way I could get to a computer yesterday. I was thankful yesterday, and here's the list to prove it...
2/27/06
yesterday I was thankful for...
1. spending time with Carrie, Gavin and Ez at their new house. I love how they've already made it their own in so many ways. It looks great!
2. Ben taking two really good naps.
3. Mark fighting the traffic so he could spend time with me and Ben before Ben went to bed.
4. THE RAIN!!! LOVED IT!!!
5. home cooked meals
6. time just with Mark at Diedrich's
7. the really comfortable bed we get to sleep in at my parent's house.
8. Amy calling to ask me what kind of shampoo and conditioner I want in my bathroom for when I'm there (in three days). Sure, the bathroom needed to be stocked anyway, but it was so sweet of her to think of me and my preferences. She is just so thoughtful, I can't wait to be in Amyland for two weeks!
9. Caramel apple ciders
10. falling asleep to the sound of rain.

Alrighty, today I am thankful for...
1. Ben sleeping in until 8:45 this morning. Ben sleeping in = me sleeping in!
2. Ben not crying when he got two shots today.
3. the time I spent with Carrie and the boys again today, and Mark was there too!
4. the awesome cookies Carrie (and Gavin) made and sent me home with.
5. Sweet Marie's thankful list, I'm on that list a few times and it makes me feel so good. I miss her but the blog keeps me close to her heart and thoughts and that is such a blessing to me.
6. being at Diedrich's again with Mark tonight. This whole living with my parents gig definitely has it's benefits. :)
7. meetball sandwiches with motzarella cheese.
8. Ben's love for music and specifically the piano. Maybe we have another Luigi DeFranseco on our hands. (That would be Ben's great - great - grandpa on Mark's mom's side of the family. He was an extremely talented and acomplished pianist and composer.) Or maybe he'll be another Dan Prince, either way I think he's got some talent in him. :)
9. things coming along at the new house, I think.
10. the new book I started. I'm always up for a good read.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, I am still reading the blog...even in Maui...It brings me home, in a good way.

God Bless...PS 5 miles yesterday!!! What better place to do it than on this island!
Anonymous said…
Now I won't feel so bad if I miss sending Bens letter on the exact date of his anniversary birth. Sometimes it's just impossible.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments