2/03/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. laying in bed for a long time while Ben took a morning nap.
2. all the gift certificates we received to Babies-R-Us when Ben was born that I'm still managing to squeeze usage out of, even today. I have $10 left, how far can I make that stretch?
3. Mark and I officially becoming owners of house #2 today! Wow, this is really exciting!
4. the running book Joe bought me, it is going to help me become the runner I think I am instead of the runner I really am.
5. getting to see my parents tonight while they babysat Gavin.
6. Ben not choking on a piece of apple my mom told me might have been too big for him. After he gagged on it I took it, and the rest of the pieces, away from him and she said "that's a good idea." (Remember when I wrote a while back about how I'm thankful for the advice she gives me and then when I take it she lets me think it was my idea? This is a good example.) What a sweet mom.
7. my dads love for reading to the grandkids, I don't know who enjoys it more, him or them.
8. how ever since the beginning or time God has provided exactly what man needs. A wife, quail, manna, guidance etc. . .
9. finding colors to paint our new house.
10. I don't know if I said this yesterday, so I'm just going to say it again if I did... I'm thankful for the time I spent with Leslie and Tyler and Avery after MOPS yesterday. It was so good to catch up with her a little bit and let Ben and Tyler play together. What a sweet friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments