2/12/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. the pictures Lauren took of me and Ben. This is one of over 200, so there are some really good ones, thank you Lauren!
2. going to church and seeing our friend's Heather and Gordon dedicate their son, Cameron.
3. the 139 (based off of Psalm 139) meeting I attended to learn more about this amazing ministry that serves teen/young mothers facing unplanned pregnancies. This ministry is only 2 years old and already it has over 200 volunteers serving all over Orange County. It's truly amazing and I'm so excited to become more involved in it.
4. Mark staying with Ben at church so I could go to the meeting. They had fun playing outside, it was sweet walking up to them and watching them having a great time together.
5. the brunch Ben and I went to at the Russell's house to celebrate Cameron's dedication. Good friends, good food, good times.
6. Marie's blog today. She has a righteous heart and I am always extremely blessed by her. Check it out... http://www.mariecav.blogspot.com/
7. all the GREAT food I bought at Trader Joe's. I think if God wanted to give us a glimpse of what Heaven is like, I'm pretty sure it would be in the form a Trader Joe's.
8. elderly people who get a kick out of Ben. They make him laugh, he in turn makes them laugh which ultimately makes me laugh. It's one of the greatest laughing cycles on earth.
9. my cousin Amy's birthday yesterday. Happy belated B-day, Amy! It sounded wonderful.
10. Nicodemus, from the book of John in the Bible. He's complex and a learner and he spook with Jesus. I learned about him today and I'm pretty impressed.

Comments

Amy said…
That picture is PRECIOUS! Something we definitley have in common is our pictures! We have a love for them for sure! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments