2/26/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. the many walks my mom and dad took ben on throughout the day.
2. the new Tigger toy my mom bought to keep at the house for the grandkids to play with. Ben can sit on it and it rocks and plays music, right up his alley.
3. no terrorist attacks on the Olympics.
4. a little rest before ben woke up from his nap.
5. being able to listen to my pastor's sermon via the internet.
6. laughing a lot with Mark tonight.
7. getting to visit with the Hanson family and getting to bring them dinner. Kelly looks so good after just having a c-section a little over a week ago!!
8. Ben trying, and coming very close to, saying "baby" "bird" and "bubble". I think he likes the "b" words.
9. Gavin having a good first night in his new house. I really wanted him to like it there, and I think he does.
10. my parent's watching Ben tonight so we could go to the Hanson's and stay longer than 5 minutes because we went right at Ben's bedtime, you know, 6pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments