2/25/06

(again, no spell check, so sorry)

Today I am thankful for...

1. Ben sleeping well last night and waking up so happy to be at his Nana and Papa Dan's house.
2. my parents who watched Ben for a few hours so I could go to our OLD house to help move us out and Jas + fam in.
3. a smooth day of moving in and out for our families. Litte to no hicups, that I'm aware of.
4. Carrie's excitement about moving into the Pua house. It makes me feel good that something we had a part in is making her so happy.
5. all of Jason's work building the Pua house when we bought it 2 years ago. Who knew he was working on the very house he'd live in someday.
6. My time w/mark this morning. I'm even more thankful, however, that he has 5 nights off starting tomorrow!!
7. Heather Russell calling to tell me she's praying for me and my family during this hectic time. It was a perfectly timed call, as prayerful calls tend to be, and it really means a lot to me. It made me think of how often I pray for people, but do I tell them? Not all the time, but maybe I should more often, it's a comforting and empowering feeling.
8. my trip to the mall to buy two things and finding exactly those two things! How often does that happen?
9. Ben's attempts at talking. Yesterday Tina and I are pretty sure we heard him say "Veggie Tales." Today my mom and I heard him trying to say "more" and "Nana." Could this really be the begining of that phase of his life? Wow, wasn't he just born yesterday?
10. mandrin oranges. i love them. And I made my mom laugh really hard tonight when we were driving and out of the blue I said " I love mandrin oranges." I guess it was pretty random, but it's true, they are wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments