2/11/06


Today I am thankful for...

1. the guys that are working so hard at tearing our house apart. And I'm also thankful (in advance) for when they put it back together.

2. the beautiful trees and bushes Mark had planted in our backyard, especially the avocado tree.

3. the very special tree he had planted in the front of the house just for me. It's shaped so nicely and has little pink flowers on it. Whenever I drive up to our house I will be reminded of how much Mark loves me and all the sweet ways he shows me.

4. my parents coming down to see the house for the first time. It was fun to walk around with them and share our dreams with them, they were very excited and encouraging.

5. Getting to see Lauren today. What a treat! We looked at some pictures she had taken (she's a REAL photographer) and wow, she is so talented. If anybody ever needs a photographer for anything, she's your gal!

6. knowing the grocery check-out people and having my favorites. I will miss them when we move. (I'll have to show Carrie who is the fastest and nicest and all that.)

7. Mark coming home early from work last night!

8. my new sunglasses, $5.99 at Target!

9. talking to Amy a couple of times today. There's talk of me going out to NC for a visit, I'm so excited!

10. a home-cooked meal, made by me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments