2/22/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. Ben not being allergic to peanut butter. He's had it three times in the last week, loved it, and showed no signs of any allergies. This is great news because I'm always looking for new food he'll actually eat.
2. the laugh fest Ben and I had at dinner tonight. He was in one of the best moods I've seen him in lately, it made me almost tear up because he was having such a good time with me.
3. the fish bracelet I bought in Prague. It's special and meaningful to me, and I'm proud that I haven't lost it in 8+ years. (Misplaced, yes, but never lost.)
4. sweet Marie's message on my phone. We missed each other today, but I know that we'll get together soon.
5. Mark hanging out with Ben and me this morning.
6. MOPS being tomorrow
7. pinto beans and cheese
8. Heathers love for animals. It teaches me and it's pretty funny at times.
9. Dove white bar soap.
10. finding ten things to be thankful for today.

Comments

Marie said…
I was thankful for your message too - Thanks for continuing to inspire me to give thanks daily! Love you!
Anonymous said…
I am thankful to have bumped into your blog by accident.
What a blessing. I am a mother of 4 and did not have a personal relationship with God during their early years. It's never too late or too early especially. Ben is blessed and adorable too. In this day to be proud to say "I am a mom". God bless you.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments