2/20/06

Today I am so thankful for...

1. another beautiful baby being born today, in the wee hours of the morning. Beth (a lady at my MOPS table) and her family welcomed little Kiana Grace. I'm so excited!
2. Joe coming over and helping Mark put a bunch of our heavier furniture into our garages for storage until we move into the new house.
3. Jason and Carrie letting us use 1/2 of the garage for storage for a few weeks.
4. our awesome vacuum, not as cool as as the "Rainbow" but still very nice.
5. Joe staying to watch Ben (well, sit while Ben slept) while Mark and I went to a birthday party.
6. Mark being home a lot today. Even though he was still working pretty hard, it was nice just to see him and know he's close by.
7. Steve and Barbara inviting us over to celebrate Barbara's birthday. It was so nice to get prettied up and go out with my honey for the evening.
8. my friend Crista, a makeup artist, who showed me that to cover up red spots on my face using a green cover stick covers the best. I've never forgotten that, it's so true and tonight I really put that tip to good use, long story. Let's just say not all hair removals are created equal.
9. Kleenex
10. Mark and I having such a fun love story, Its fun meeting new people and getting to tell them how we met and how after our first date Mark called his mom and told her he had me the girl he's going to marry. I think it makes single people believe in true love again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments