2/21/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. talking with Amanda on the phone this morning. I happened to call at the perfect time for us BOTH to vent our morning frustrations. I'm thankful for listening ear and her sweet heart.
2. Ben enjoying Veggie Tales so much.
3. chocolate chip pancake mix from Trader Joe's. It doesn't make just pancakes, either, it makes a multitude of yummy breakfast treats.
4. a nice chat with my biggest brother, and Luci and Jesse too. Jesse was singing songs and making up words to those songs, he is very entertaining.
5. Joe coming over and watching Ben again today. They had a good time together, I think, and I was glad to have a little break. Although, by break consisted of going to the dentist and Costco, so I don't know how much of a "relaxing" time that was.
6. the nice experience at the dentist. It's probably one of my least favorite places on the earth, but it wasn't so bad today. I'm good for another 6 months.
7. Mark coming home early from the house so he could spend quality time with Ben. They laughed so hard together, it was precious.
8. rolling around kissing and tickling Ben with Mark. Aww, my little family... it's a lovely picture and everyone is so happy during those moments.
9. not having people with cameras (paparazzi) following me around all the time trying to take my picture. Sounds funny, but I was reading about how most celebrity moms can't even take their kids out for a stroll, or to the park because the paparazzi follow them everywhere. As much as I'd like to be famous (little known fact), I'm thankful for my anonymity most of the time.
10. living by the beach so that when I run errands I see the ocean. I will miss that when I move Mission Viejo. The beach will still be close, but not within "glimpse shot" when I go to the cleaners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments