2/18/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. my neighbors going to see our new house with us today because they are excited for us. I will really miss them, they are so great!
2. Mark's little touches on the house that I know he did just for me... for example, not putting any over-head lighting over the bed, he knows I'm not a fan of that. :)
3. Alfredo, who smiles all the time and teaches Mark Spanish, he is such a good guy.
4. my parent's watching Ben tonight and doing such a great job at it. I'm so thankful that they know each other well, what a blessing.
5. the time I spent with Kelly and Brent at the hospital, holding their 1 day old son, Jack. So precious.
6. Lactation consultants
7. JT warming up to his new little brother more today.
8. Kelly feeling (and LOOKING) so well after her c-section yesterday.
9. watching some of the Olympics with my parents tonight. And for the running commentary my mom and I had throughout, although I'm not sure my dad loved it.
10. sharing a blanket, stories and laughs with my mom. She is a dear friend of mine. (I really can't wait to stay 5 days with them next week, then we can REALLY bug my dad during his TV shows! Just like the good old days. :))

Comments

Dan said…
you're really pushing this "parent thing" Sarah! and we said we'd never let'em come back! ha

I loved the time with you and Ben too. Dad

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments