2/15/06



Happy Birthday Lucia!

Sorry we couldn't be at your party, but we love you and hope you had a wonderful FIRST birthday!!

Today I am so thankful for...

1. my one and only niece. She is so precious and sweet. I love her big smile and easy-going personality. She is my favorite niece in the whole world. :)

2. talking with Keri Lyon on the phone for the first time EVER!! I become so dependent on email that I forget how nice it is to actually talk to someone. Keri is no exception, it was great to hear her voice.

3. Mark coming home early today from working on the house. I was able to go for a run (my best one ever) and he was able to spend some quality time with Ben.

4. Joe -who came to watch Ben while I went to a dentist appointment. Who knew when I made the appointment for the 15th they meant MARCH 15th?

5. talking with Tina for a bit on the phone. She said such sweet things that really encouraged me and made me feel loved, as usual.

6. my best run ever!!! 1.5 miles without stopping, 2.3 miles total, only walking a minute here and there for 5 of the 25 minutes. I'm seeing progress and it feels really good.

7. Ben's love of the outdoors.

8. Swiffer mops.

9. chocolate covered strawberries that I made for Mark yesterday. Somehow I ended up eating more than he did, go figure.

10. these past 5 days with Mark. He goes back to his night job tomorrow night. But it's been great having him home these past few evenings. Got a little taste of the whole 9-5 working world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments