2/13/06

Today I am thankful for...
1. learning that my testimony is God's love story of my life. There are good parts (some really good parts) and not good parts (some really not good), but they're what Christ has given me to define myself and tell of His works in my life. What an honor.
2. Ben not crying AT ALL today at childcare while I went to a MOPS meeting for 2 1/2 hours. That's a first and a HUGE answer to prayer.
3. the leaders I get to serve with at MOPS. They are Godly women, and most of the time I feel like a little kid among these faith-warrior women.
4. knowing that there is no "good enough" line when it comes to whether or not I'm going to heaven. My faith in Christ is IT.
5. taking the time to dust everything in our bedroom, it really needed it.
6. not needing to sacrifice cows or rams or baby lambs or any kind of animal, for that matter, just to cleanse me of my sins. It's done, Christ was the ultimate sacrifice. Wow, I am so thankful for that.
7. Beth Moore, her Bible studies are amazing.
8. Tattoos (on most people). While I don't have any myself because I don't see why I should purposely hurt myself, I -more often than not- like them on other people and I'm thankful that there are some real artists out there creating works of art. For example, my brother Jason has some really amazing tattoos. (I'm hoping that is common knowledge. :) )
9. no crazy rules we have to follow to the T in order to please God. (See Exodus 29:19-20, can you tell I'm reading the Old Testament?)
10. my parent's being willing to take the three of us in for a few days because, lo and behold, our house won't be ready for us (me and Ben) to live in. Bet you didn't see that coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments