2/24/06

Please note... there is no spell check ability on the computer that I'm doing this on, so be gracious with me, spelling just isn't my thing.

Today I am SO thankful for...

1. Paul and Tina's hard work helping me pack, watch Ben and clean our house. We're basically out, except for a few things we'll do Saturday morning.
2. never really feeling stress over and during this move. Maybe that's because I've had an amazing amount of help, and they do most of the stressing for me.
3. my sweet neighbors who let me borrow anything anytime, and I did tonight - for old times sake. I really hope our new neighbors are at least half as cool as the Pua ones.
4. Carrie being so sweet and considerate of other people's feelings. I can see where Gavin gets his sensitive heart, what a great quality to pass along.
5. Natalie Carol's 3rd birthday! Happy Birthday, darling!
6. Amy being excited to give Mark a birthday present. It's makes me smile. (March 2) :)
7. My parent's thinking ahead to come and pick Ben up today and bring him to their house while I (+ Paul and Tina) finished up at the house. It's amazing how much we got done after he was gone! ;)
8. my dad staying to help clean after my mom took Ben. He cleaned the bathrooms so well, they're the cleanest they've been in, well, how long have we lived there?
9. Gavin calling me before he went to bed to say goodnight, and to ask if he can hold Tiny (the tortise) while they keep him for a few weeks for us. And yes, he can.
10. little Benny's gracious attitude today. All day he knew something was up. I think the final straw was when he woke up from his nap and he had no toys, anywhere, to play with. I'm praying this transition time goes smoothly for him.
11. Darren's return to blogging! I was tired of looking at his site and seeing the same entry day after day about New Years resolutions. I look forward to his writings, they are inspiring and incredibly written, most of the time. ;)
12. being at my parent's house and feeling like a little kid here. I love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments