2/09/06

Today I am so thankful for...

1. Ben having a MUCH better time in child care at MOPS. I left him with milk (good thinking on my part) and dibs on a swing which helped him sleep part of the time.

2. staying after MOPS with Kelly for a little bit while our boys played. She's about 1 week away from delivering baby Jack, so I cherish every minute I have with her before things get a little less easy. :)

3. the sweetest email from my (new) friend Valerie. Her heart is so pure and I'm excited to see what Christ has in store for her and her family as she becomes a full time stay at home mom. She encouraged me in a way I don't even think she intended to, and for that I'm very thankful.

4. my dear, Mark Fitzpatrick. I get so excited when my cell rings his special ring tone that lets me know it's him calling.

5. being inspired in many ways today by many different people.

6. getting to see Carrie and the boys today at the park for a little bit. I know, I haven't mentioned her all week, ya'll probably thought we were in a fight or something. :)

7. my neighbor's offer being accepted on the house they really wanted in AZ.

8. Ben's new found love of bagels.

9. Don Prouty, who did SO much work on our current house and will most likely do much of the work on our new house. Although, I think he wants to tear it down (he got his way last time), so beware.

10. Valentine's. They are cute and sweet and special and I still love giving and receiving them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments