12/02/05

You all need to check out my sister-in-law Amy's new "Thankful" blog. Yea! She is a faithful follower of Christ, and I am blessed by her actions and words frequently. Now ya'll (ya'll? I AM southern!) can get twice the amount of thanfulness at the push of a button. Enjoy! And may I ask, who's next?

www.amy777.blogspot.com

1. An unexpected visit from my brother Darren and his son, Jesse
2. Plush nativity scenes that Ben can play with
3. Ben's look of amazment when he came into the family room this morning and saw the Christmas decorations.
4. The ability to go out and buy a bunch of food from Costco
5. Friends coming over for dinner
6. Mark having tonight off, too
7. The weather getting a little chilly outside (we're talking in the mid to upper 60's) and starting to feel a little bit more like winter. Well, a California winter at least.
8. Memories of this time last year when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and I cried at every Christmas song that mentioned THE BIRTH of Jesus.
9. Being optimistic
10. The bay window in the front of our house. I really love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me