12/12/05

Great Grandma Prince!!
(I just figured out how to add pictures -thank you Amy, so watch out because there is PLENTY more where this came from!)
My Grandma was out here a few weeks ago and I just thought I'd share this photo from our fun night out together. We went to the diner where Mark and I met. I think she had a great time. :)
Today I am so thankful for...
1. meeting up with Kelly for a little shopping and lunch.
2. Mark putting up with my "sensitive" mood all day.
3. spur of the moment dinner plans with Leslie and Jason. (We totally invited ourselves over to their house! It was great!)
4. watching Ben turn into this big boy! (Less than 2 weeks until his first birthday!! Should I feel bad for crying about that?)
5. a Christmas card from Tim and Karen Stock. So sweet of them to think of my little family. I love that we're all still friends and that, although it took 20 years, their daughter and I are pretty darn close. :) Thanks for the consistency in my life, Stock family.
6. speaking of Karen... I'm thankful for the blanket she knitted -or crocheted not sure which, so sorry - for Ben. He LOVES it, sleeps with it, reaches for it when he's upset and just all around adores that blankie. And therefore so do I.
7. Mark not having to go to court today.
8. the Old Testament. Who needs a novel when you can read Genesis all day long?
9. the volunteers that check in the kids for childcare at church every Sunday.
10. that the joy of the Lord is my strength. (Nehemiah 8:10)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me