12/27/05


(Now that Ben is able to walk we're putting him to work.)




Today I am thankful for...
1. my sweet neighbors who gave this gift to Ben for Christmas, along with gifts for all the other kids on the block.
2. my cousin Amy who surprised me with a box full of homemade goodies sent to my house from Kentucky! Watch out Cressie Prince, that's all I got to say!!
3. the Veggie Tales sing-along CD Amy sent for Ben for his birthday, it was in the box full of goodies. :)
4. making TWO meals today, apple pancakes for breakfast and meat/potatoes/vegetables for dinner! (Both recipes from my mom). :) Just so you know, I average about two home cooked meals A MONTH, so today was huge progress.
5. the coverings on my bay window.
6. feeling domestic today.
7. my mom feeling much better. Still sick, but much better.
8. the time I spent dancing with Ben this afternoon. (To the new Veggie Tales CD, thanks Amy!)
9. Mark giving Ben a bath while I finished dinner.
10. just a great day all around, I'm very happy.

Comments

Amy said…
Sarah...:) I am glad that you guys got your box, and Happy to know that Ben didn't already have that CD...:0)!!! I hope that he enjoys it! AND...I love the picture on your blog...it is so funny that we both did "chore" pictures of our kids yesterday! ...you should check out my blog from yesterday as well! :)

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me