12/21/05

What a gorgeous day today! I went for a stroll with Ben down by the beach at sunset and it was magnificent! I am so thankful to live in a city where people come to vacation, it's that pretty here. I'm thankful for beautiful weather that allows for long walks on the beach year-round. Here I am, being all thankful and I haven't even started my list yet!!

Today I am thankful for...

1. finding out that my sweet friend in Boston read this blog. Hi Pam! What a great surprise! She has been a friend of my families for years and has known me since birth. It is a treasure to have a friend for that long and I'm thankful for her constant love and interest in my family, even from across the country.
2. receiving THREE comments yesterday on my blog, and I was beging to think my readership is down.
3. breathtaking sunsets. And being able to watch them with Ben and see his eye grow wide at the beauty. Even one year olds know a work of God when they see one.
4. being a pretty easy going mom who is ok with Ben getting dirty and eatting sand.
5. receiving my sis-in-laws BEAUTIFUL family picture in their Christmas card today. I can't wait to see them in real life in one month. I miss them!!!
6. Mark's second cousin, Terry, who let Ben come over and see the puppies her dog gave birth to. Tina, Nonny and Howie brought him over and took the cutest pictures. Dogs/puppies are seriously Ben's favorite thing in the world. Other than dirt and rocks, of course.
7. getting to see friends that are home for Christmas and want to see me! (I'm pretty sure they just want to see Ben and I'm merely a means to that happening, but I'm ok with that.)
8. the one time of the year where a primetime secular television show (7th Heaven) can talk openly about Jesus Christ and explain what Christmas is really about. I'm not a fan of TV, but I have to give the WB props for airing that particular show last Monday.
9. my sweet friend Kelly who reminds me when Bath and Body Works is having a sale on their Wallflower room fresheners.
10. Wallflowers, from Bath & Body Works. (Cinnamon spice, Pumpkin, Sweet Pea, you can't go wrong!)

Comments

Amy said…
Hey Sarah...I just wanted you to know that I read your blogs everyday, and like you, I enjoy receiveing blog comments! :) Kinda puts a spark in your day. (by the way...I know the feeling of people using you to see your baby! It happens all the time here as well...people just want to see Natalie...Kinda fun though!) I love you!
Amy...p.s...be looking for a pkg in the mail!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me