12/18/05

It's late, and I'm sleepy! So I'm just going to jump right in.

Today I am thankful for...

1. a safe and traffic-less drive back from Simi Valley.
2. getting to have coffee and Dunkers (from Trader Joe's, of course) this morning at my in-laws. (I saved you some, Amy.) :)
3. getting to go back to bed after Ben woke up because Tina got up with him.
4. having a very nice tea at a lovey hotel on the water in Laguna Beach for a friends baby shower.
5. Ben taking a long nap while Mark was watching him while I was at the shower.
6. my sweet neighbors who brought over a bottle of wine and a beautiful (and yummy smelling) candle for us for Christmas.
7. Mark never making me feel bad when the house is messy and for helping me clean the kitchen tonight.
8. the TWO games of Settler's of Catan Mark played with me tonight. We need to play a tie breaker though! :)
9. hearing my cousin Amy's sweet southern voice on the phone this afternoon. I love her!!
10. our little house! If I forget something in my bedroom and I'm in the family room in less that 5 seconds I can get to my bedroom and back to the family room. Plus, we don't need a baby monitor. It's lovely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me