12/29/05

10 things I'm thankful for...

1. Mark having fun dreaming/designing a new house for us.
2. an impromptu tea party with Heather, Brianna and Ethan Russell. It was more than precious to hear little 3 year old Ethan say "what would you like me to pass you, Mrs. Fitzpatrick?" Very lovely and special. Ben had a fun time playing around their house and giving little Cameron kisses.
3. the potential blog someone very cool might start, but I can't name any names yet. :) (No, it's not Mark, are you kidding?)
4. the very cute pictures Mark's mom sent us of Mark's first birthday! My boys are adorable!
5. my friend, Heather Heintz, who tried so hard to include me in her plans tonight, working around my family and my schedule. It didn't work out, but I felt the love.
6. my neighbor, Mary, for being so encouraging all the time. She's one of those moms that LOVES being a mom, you can just tell by the way she talks about her three boys (all teenagers now). And her boys love her too, it's very neat to see them with her. A rarity, it seems like these days.
7. Ben, who is starting to learn that he's funny. So now he does something funny and laughs at himself or keeps doing it to make us laugh.
8. the ability to be creative.
9. chocolate covered raisins.
10. the cards Ben's Gma sends every month on his birth date that tells what he's done that month. It's very sweet, and also makes it very easy for me to write stuff down in his baby book. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me