12/09/05

Today's post is short and sweet, today I am thankful for...

1. my time with my sister-in-law Carrie and the boys at Fashion Island. I am always encouraged by her and I love watching her with Gavin, and now Ezekiel. She is fun and is one of my closest friends, I'm so glad she married my brother!
2. getting to see Leslie and her kids for a little bit. I love our new friendship, she is so sweet and I'm very thankful that her adorable son loves Ben and talks about him when we're not around.
3. the spur-of-the-moment dinner with my parents.
4. Mark, because he works so hard to make sure every day is a holiday for me.
5. friends like Keri Lyon, who have known me my whole life and tell me that I'm growing up (in a good way) when it's hard for me to see sometimes because I still feel like I'm 19, sometimes even 10, years old.
6. people who use Mark as their realtor.
7. the way Ben points and waves at people now, and claps his hands too.
8. Lauren Hawekotte, for always answering the phone and pretending she's awake when I call her too early in the morning. (Early to her is any time before 10am, ahhhh, I remember those days...) :)
9. the new worship cd I have in my car right now. I think it's called "Join the Worhip Circle" I don't know who it is that's singing. (Darren if you know please tell me.)
10. scarves, even though it's 68 degrees outside that's cold enough for me to pull them out for the winter. (my mom always jokes that I freeze at 70. What? That's cold!)
11. (Look who's breaking the rules now!) my sister-in-law- Amy, for putting a Bible verse at the begining of her posts each day. I love them, and they tell a lot about how she's feeling. Thanks Amy!! (FYI: www.amy777.blogspot.com )

Comments

Amy Abbott said…
Thanks for the encouragement. I love you!
Darren Prince said…
The CD is a band called "Enter the Worship Circle" -- great stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me