12/13/05


Jesus being born of a virgin, in a manger, with cows and horses all around, is a concept Ben is really starting to sink his teeth into.

I had lunch today with a good friend, Marie. I've mentioned her before because she has her own thankful blog now. But that's besides the point. I'm just so very thankful for her. So, she heads up today's list.

Today I am thankful for...

1. lunch with Marie and the prospect of a standing lunch date with her every other week. (She's only worked 5 miles from my house for a year now, and we just came up with this idea, but better late than never!)
2. Mark, spotting me some $2's.
3. Kelly telling me about the Costco Christmas cards. LOVE them! Maybe when Ben is, say, 25 and I can be all crafty again I'll make my Christmas cards. But until then, bring on the online costco way.
4. a nice day with Ben. He has been very fun to be with today, pointing and clapping at every passerbyer during lunch.
5. my mentor/friend Heather Russell for being just an email away. :) Really, I know that she's always available when I have a question about anything. I value her as a wife and mom.
6. hearing the great news about the Lyon family's little one growing perfectly in Keri's belly. And she found out what she's having today, i'm soooooooo excited for them!!
7. the other "thankful list" blogs becuase it's a cool way to learn a lot about my friends and family. (Yet ANOTHER reason why eveyone should jump on this thankful bandwagon!)
8. Mark the mailman, he's really funny because everyday when he brings the mail to our door he says "still haven't heard that baby cry!" We're going on a year here, folks, so I don't know which is more amazing - Ben never crying when the mail is dropped off - or - Mark the mailman saying the same thing, everyday.
9. God making it pretty obvious that we're not to buy a particular house in Huntington Beach, at this time anyway.
10. the time to write this list everyday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey, I just caught up on past blogs and saw my name...you are sweet. It sounds like your life is full of wonderful people, blessings from the Lord!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me