12/07/05

I have great news! TWO more people have added their own Thankful List Blogs!! My wonderful cousin Amy who is so sweet to me and is one of the best moms I know. Check her blog out at www.aallen615.blogspot.com . Also, my dear friend Marie who was an answer to prayer for me when I first got married and had no friends in Laguna Niguel. She has always been an enouragement to me through times of joy and sorrow, and there have been a few of both. She hasn't given me her address yet, but when she does you'll have to check out her thankful list too. I really can't think of anything better for people to copying, so who is next???

Today I am so thankful for...

1. My mom who keeps everything and knows right where it is so when I call her 20 years after the last time I used it she can pull it out in less than 30 seconds. That's a gift!
2. Marie, for being such a faithful friend to me over the past 3 1/2 years.
3. the Grahams, who invited us over for a wonderful dinner last night
4. the Grahams, for moving closer to us. Carona was such a long drive!
5. puppies, particularly Ginger - the Graham's new Brittany.
6. ability and desire to give gifts at Christmas
7. the understanding that the ultimate Gift is Jesus.
8. Mark because he can make Ben laugh harder and longer than I can
9. my cousin Amy because I know it's not so much her nature to be optimistic but she's growing and is still one of the sweetest people I know.
10. the peanut butter cups from Trader Joe's, thanks Joe.

Comments

Amy Abbott said…
Hey, I want some peanut butter cups!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me