12/20/05



Ben has received two birthday presents in the mail. BIRTHDAY PRESENTS! He is going to be one in less than a week. My baby is not a baby anymore!! I just can't get over it? Where did the time go?

Anyways...

Today I am thankful for...

1. being able to go to a movie with Mark this afternoon while Tina, Nonny and Howie took Ben to the mall. We saw Chronicles of Narnia, it was really good. And Ben got a balloon at the mall, so we all came home happy.

2. Mark knowing me so well. It's very comforting.

3. Keri's very empathetic, reassuring and friendly advice.

4. getting some laundry done.

5. Ben having such a fun day with his Gma and Nonny and Howie. They took him to dinner and to a cousin's house and he was perfect for them, came home and went to sleep without a peep.

6. being able to casually get ready for a Christmas party because Ben was out. Usually he's into all my makeup and won't get off of my lap. So, it was nice to take my time and put some thought into the shade of eye shadow, as opposed to just putting on whichever color I grab away from Ben's mouth.

7. spell-check

8. a wonderful time with our small group at our Christmas party tonight.

9. the REALLY good food that everyone brought. Brie cheese, little salami and mozzarella sandwiches, cherry cheese cake, cream puffs, fondu! and so much more!!

10. Brent and Kelly for opening their home and making everyone feel so welcome tonight. They are beautiful people and I'm very blessed by their friendship.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah,

Proof that I read your blog! Nice pics of Ben. Cowlicks indeed.

Have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

Pam (Coron)
Amy Abbott said…
You changed the background...looks good. The more I read your blog and learn about you, the more I realize how similar we are.

Love you, Amy
PS I have to learn how to spell check.
Amy said…
Girl, I like spell check too, but is still does me NO GOOD! LOL...there's always a mistake in my work! And the change in your blog is neat! I like change, been thinking about changing mine again!
P.S...Ben will soon be getting another gift in the mail....packaged today!:)
Love, Amy (cousin)

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me