12/26/05



Happy Birthday Benjamin Rush Fitzpatrick!!
One year ago today... I met this little guy for the first time, held him in my arms, looked into his eyes. Today Mark and I celebrated his first birthday and I'm so thankful for every moment I've had with him over the last 365 days.Today I am thankful for...
1. my first born son.
2. Ben being a healthy baby, only getting really sick one time.
3. Ben having a strong, manly name.
4. the four AMAZING, loving, generous, committed grandparents Ben is blessed to have.
5. three sets of wonderful, fun, giving, loving aunts and uncles Ben is also blessed to have. Along with an extended family that treats him like their own. Plus a large handful of non-family-but-might-as-well-be friends who love Ben like a nephew.
6. the way Ben has grown in so many ways over the last year.
7. how Ben has always known exactly what he wants and it's only a matter of how long it takes for me to figure it out. He's a no-nonsense type of guy. Wonder where he gets that from?
8. his perfectly made little brain and body and how I get to know more and more about him everyday.
9. the very thoughtful, sweet and generous gifts he received today for his birthday.
10. my incredible husband who is the perfect father to Ben. There is nothing I love more than to see Mark with Ben, making him laugh like no one else can. I am so blessed, so thankful, I really am.

Comments

Dan said…
loved you list
Dan said…
mom says: You are, for sure, wonderful parents and I'm so happy God chose you and Mark to be Ben's parents. He's a doll and soooo sweet. Thanks for doing such a great job with him during his first year!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me