12/25/05

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!

Today I am thankful for...

1. being able to go to the Christmas service at church with Mark and Ben.
2. Christmas carols, espcially when they're sung by little kids
3. the beautiful necklace Mark gave me
4. the time with my parents and Jason and his family at my parents house.
5. my dad for taking care of nearly every detail of today's gathering.
6. the very generous gifts that were given.
7. Gavin getting so excited about EVERY gift, even if it wasn't for him.
8. knowing that my brother & his family, Amy and her family and all of the rest of my loved ones had a great day celebrating the birth of our King.
9. reading the story of Jesus, like we have every year for as long as I can remember, before we open any presents. I love traditions.
10. God considering me (all of us) worthy of the greatest gift ever given, his son, Jesus.

*Just a note, this time last year I was on the way to the hospital in labor with Ben!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me