12/17/05

I'm writting just after a fabulous party at Mark's parent's house. 30+ people, including the kids, were here having a great time! Today we have a specail guest speaker!! Coming from Simi Valley, Matthew Macer (7 years old) is thankful for...

1. getting an elf hat
2. getting a present from Santa today
3. getting to come to the party
4. Tina and Paul for inviting me to the party
5. all the kids that came today to the party for me to play with
6. this orange ball. (as he holds up a little baseketball he's been playing with all night.)
7. my family.
8. my baseketball and a hoop so I can shoot the baseketball
9. that I have friends
10. toys.

Precious!! Thanks Matt!

Today I am thankful for...

1. Mark having tonight off so we could come to his parents house together.
2. the wonderful Christmas party the Fitzptricks put on.
3. having my parents at the party.
4. the really good food at the party.
5. getting to see all the kids playing together, even Ben.
6. the visit from Santa. With all the kids here it was really fun to watch their reactions. Three week old Ben (last year) was much more tolerant than (almost) one year old Ben.
7. Ben finally going to sleep, poor guy.
8. Tina and Paul's hard work for putting this party on. Gifts for all the kids, gifts for all who played a game, it was very fun.
9. the all the pictures from past Christmases hung on the doors and playing on the tv for everyone to see. Very special memories, I'm so thankful to be a part of them.
10. being healthy and happy and with family. I wish Todd, Amy, Michael and Daniel could be here!!! You were were missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me