12/24/05

Happy Christmas Eve!! Little sad because this will be the first year in my life that I won't be able to go to a Christmas Eve service. Although, the Chrystal Cathedral does show their service on TV, so maybe if I adjust the rabbit ears juuuuuuuuuust riiiiiiiiiight I'll be able to make out a picture. :)

Ben has been great all day, no high fever, just a little one right before bed, but no other symptoms of the flu or a cold or anything. Praise the Lord! Thank you for your prayers, feel free to keep praying as I will continue to pray for good health for all my family and friends. My mom is really sick right now and Carrie has a cold, so our Christmas might look a little different tomorrow, but God is good, so I'm confident we'll celebrate in whatever capacity we can.

Today I am thankful for...

1. Ben feeling so much better and having no further symptoms.
2. really finishing my Christmas shopping today. I mean it this time.
3. my dad coming down and staying with Ben while I ran some last minute errands.
4. my sis-in-law Amy for writing her blog today and having her sis-in-law guest write. I've grown quite attached to Amy's thankful lists, so I'm glad she's able to continue them while in Ohio.
5. memories of this time last year... I was rather large and crying everytime the word "baby" was said/sung during the two Christmas Eve services I went to.
6. Mark being able to get off work early tonight, hopefully. :)
7. my little 2 year old neighbor Peyton, who came up to me and said "Happy Birthday, Jesus!"
8. cell phones.
9. the little baby Jesus, the Christ child.
10. living in America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me