12/03/05

Well, it looks like this blogging craze has caught on once again. New to the scene is my dad, Dan. Check out his blog at www.danbloghog.blogspot.com

Tonight I have a special guest, my favorite mom in the whole world!! Here's her thankful list:
1. Sugar :)
2. A daughter that lets me sit by her and play with her hair like she did when she was a little girl.
3. That my 3 kids have WONDERFUL in-laws.
4. Grandchildren that say the cutest things.
5. A husband that is so generous.
6. A job that I enjoy (most of the time).
7. Laughter!
8. My house of 23 1/2 years.
9. My long time friends, Pat, Susan, Karen, Sally & Arlene... we've shared the good - the bad - laughter and tears! What a joy and blessing they are in my life.
10. Children's books...especially "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day" - and the joy of seeing my children read theses books to THEIR CHILDREN!
11. My new red sports car :-) (from my generous husband!!)

Whew, what an act to follow! Needless to say, I'm very thankful for my mom, she's really sweet and fun. Here are the 10 things I am thankful for today:

1. Living close enough for my parents to drive down and spend the evening with me.
2. The funny banter that goes on between my family
3. Fugi apples
4. Mark not being addicted to sports or the act of watching them on tv.
5. The pasta sauce that my mother in law makes and freezes for us. (Speaking of which, I just used my last container.) :)
6. Veggies Tales
7. Darren and Jesse arriving safely at my house for the weekend!
8. My mom, who did the dishes and cleaned the whole kitchen for me tonight
9. Getting to see the five original Princes around a dinner table, a first in many years. ( I have to add that while it was really cool to be sitting with my mom and dad and two big brothers, we each felt a little empty, like something(one) was missing. It feels good to know that our family is no longer complete with just the five of us, three others - Pam, Carrie and Mark - truly complete us, with our kids rounding us out. It's God's intentions for famliy at its finest.)
10. My sweet nephew Jesse who has turned into a little boy since the last time I saw him, full of stories and imagination. I stared at him all night in awe of his beautiful little mind working so fast. I can't believe Ben will be doing/saying those things some day.

Comments

Dan said…
Sarah, anyone can comment if you go to your edit area under the tab "comment" and change it to "anyone". let me know if you need help with that!
dad

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me