1/04/06







This is Tiny Roy Fonzerelli. He's so cute!







Today I had the pleasure of watching Gavin ALL day! I must say, I have a new found awe for mom's with more than one kid!! It was a lot of fun, he was so great with Ben. I'm so thankful for the quality time I've been blessed to have with Gavin since he was an infant and I wish, with all of my heart, that I could have that same time with Michael, Daniel, Jesse and Luci. I love being an Aunt!!

Today I am so thankful for...

1. getting to read Marie's "thankful list" that she's been quite regular in writing lately.
2. once again, the funny things Gavin says. Today I smelled something very stinky radiating from somebody's bottom. I started to check Ben and as I did Gavin says, "no, don't check Ben, it was probably me." Sure enough... He cracks me up. :)
3 the amazing way God works everything out in His timing. It's really so perfect, it's a wonder why I ever question Him.
4. oh, this is big, today I'm thankful for the people who accepted our offer and are allowing us to purchase their home in Mission Viejo! We have a 30 escrow, so I better get to packing!
5. Jason and Carrie being able to rent out our house after we move. It gives them more space, gets them out of an apartment and lets us rent to people we trust, and love. :)
6. how God worked out the issue of their lease with their landlord. Their landlord had called them to tell them he is moving back to town in Feburary and might need his place to live in again. February is when we're moving out, so it's perfect timing for them to move in and not let down their landlord. See, SEE? God is so good!
7. Mark having great vision for our family and our future.
8. Jason starting the police academy on Monday.
9. a sweet gift from my Aunt Barbara to us and to Ben.
10. two new magizines that came in the mail today, I'm glad to have a quiet night to read them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me