1/16/05



Today I am thankful for...

1. cute little Benny

2. getting a lot done today

3. (this is an add-on to yesterday's #8) my mom, because not only did she do all those things last night, but, I came in the kitchen this morning to see that she had put my muffins in a bag so they wouln't dry out AND refilled my Britta water pitcher. She's so good.

4. my Aunt Sarah, who I just found out reads this! (Hi Auntie Say-Say!!) She has been a great love and support in my life and especially in my mom's life. I love her very much.

5. Mark playing with Ben outside so I could get stuff done inside.

6. dinner with Jason and Carrie and Gavin and (smiley) Ezekiel. Mark would like to add "I'm thankful that dinner was sushi, it was good, I liked it a lot. Hee hee hee, whoo whoo whoo." There you have it.

7. allowing time for Ben to play in his crib this morning when he was suposed to be taking a nap. Instead of just figuring he wasn't going to nap, I let him holler out a few of times, and eventually he fell asleep. For two hours. Yea for me.

8. the Old Testament. I think I've said it before, but I'm really enjoying reading all the flannel board stories of my youth.

9. the opportuity to serve in a ministry at church that I've been really interested in for a long time.

10. getting back into my "Believing God" Beth Moore Bible study.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me