1/23/06

Before you read this, or afterwards, whichever, make sure you look at the other two posts I did today of pictures of our fun days we’ve been having.

Today I am so thankful for…

1. taking a long nap today.
2. having Amy, Michael and Daniel here, spending the night and having lots of fun with us.
3. seeing Ben’s motor skills developing, he learns so much everyday.
4. making one of my favorite pasta dishes for dinner, one that my mom would always make for me, it wasn’t as good as when she makes it, but it was good.
5. little Michael’s excitement about our turtle. He says “Hi Turtle” every time he passes by Tiny.
6. Mark’s gifts in finances.
7. how cute Daniel is as he sleeps right next to me right now.
8. Amy’s attitude about just about everything. I love how I’ll ask her for some advice and she says “well, in Amy Land, I would…”
9. Mochi. (little balls of ice cream wrapped in rice flour.)
10. Amy’s love and respect for Mark. (and yes, she may have told me to say that.) But it’s true, I am thankful for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me