1/25/06

My sweet friend Lauren is visiting Ben and me today. She has agreed to be my guest speaker. :) So, without further ado...

Today Lauren is thankful for...

1.my sweet friend Sarah is #1! (and I’m quoting here, remember, so I’m not making this up.)
2. my wonderful husband Jordan.
3. chai latte. (see why we’re friends?)
4. there are so many things! I’m thankful for living in Southern California where it’s at least 70 degrees and beautiful outside, it’s picture perfect. (She’s a photographer, so you know if she wants to take a picture of it then it’s beautiful.)
5. a loving family.
6. wonderful in-laws.
7. two days off of work, in a row.
8. there’s so much BIG stuff, I’m thankful for a car to get me around wherever I need to go.
9. I’m thankful I have feeling in 9 of my 10 fingers. (This is kind of big, you don’t know how much you love the feeling in your fingers until it is gone. Just ask Tina Fitzpatrick.)
10. digital cameras and the ability to take photographs, conceptually and physically.
11. the ability to walk, and having good health.
12. not getting pulled over today and for all the little things that didn’t happen that could have.

So great! Thank you Lauren. Today I am thankful for...

1. Darren and family arriving safely to my parents house after a nice drive down from San Francisco.
2. Mark watching Ben so I could take a LONG shower
3. Marie, because I know she is a hard worker, with a great work ethic. I know that by being diligent in her workplace she is showing Christ’s love to everyone around her. I missed her at lunch today, but I have to think maybe God kept her at work for a greater purpose than just to get more done. Perhaps He used her to “get more done” for Him.
4. the new tea Tina gave me for Christmas, it is one of the best types of tea I’ve ever had, and I’ve had a lot of different types of tea.
5. the new books Lauren gave Ben today for his birthday. He looked at them all night and carried around the little one with him wherever he went.
6. Lauren opening and holding open all of the doors at the mall for me to push Ben’s stroller through. You don’t think about it until you have a stroller with you, but it can be such a pain getting through the doors sometimes. She was very thoughtful to keep Ben and me in mind as we approached entrances and exists.
7. having Lauren as a friend. I feel like I can always connect with her, even if we don’t see each other as often as we’d like.
8. how Ben goes and brings books to me and backs himself into my lap so I will read to him. He just started doing this, it’s very sweet.
9. Mark having a three day workweek, which means he has a four day weekend. Lovely, to say the least.
10. having feeling in all 10 of my 10 fingers.

Comments

Amy said…
Hi Sarah! I just wanted to write you and let you know that I really enjoy your "blogging"! Reading your's and now Carrie's, and even being able to do one of my own is so fun! I really feel like we don't have three days travel away from each other with the blogs! I love you!
Amy

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me