1/31/06

Today I am so thankful for...

1. using walking (quickly while pushing a stroller, mind you) all around Disneyland as a means of exercise today. Carrie and I figure it is at least 5 miles, especially since we didn't ride the tram there or back to the parking structure.
2. not being stuck (at the very top) of the Flying Dumbo ride for very long. It was humorously scary.
3. Mark surprising me with stuff to make rootbeer floats, and then making them for us. So sweet!
4. having a little rest after Disneyland, enough to boost me up for the rest of the evening.
5. stickers, especially on letters from my mom.
6. one day closer to the starting of MOPS.
7. Mark's cousin Karrie finding out she's having a GIRL!! The first one in the Kuebler family and we are very excited for them.
8. pasta.
9. Mark getting "organic" popcorn because he knew I'd like it better and be preoud of him for reading the lable.Go Mark!
10. getting to watch a movie with Mark, i love him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me