1/07/06


The Happiest Place On Earth!!! My parents gave Mark and me Disneyland anual passes for Christmas; what an awesome gift! We went for the first time today and had a great time. Jason and Carrie received passes too so they were there also. I am looking forward to many fun times ahead at the Magic Kingdom. I, myself, had an anual pass for many years growing up, so it was a lot of fun to take Ben and watch him having such a good time. So if any of you want to go... we're there!

Today I am thankful for...
1.Ben having a MUCH better day today than yesterday, or any other day this week for that matter. (Thanks Amy, that was good napping advice.)
2. asparagus and kiwi becuase they are the only things Ben would eat tonight for dinner. At least one of them was a vegetable.
3. Mark's grilling abilities.
4. Jason and I sharing memories today of our times at Disneyland growing up. I'm sure my mom has to choke back tears knowing that Jason and I actually choose to hang out together now.
5. Mark's funny attitude today. He makes me laugh, that Mark.
6. Mark having a good attitude today at D-land, I know he went just for me, and I know he'll go again just for me. :)
7. my name. I love that it's part of the Smith family, but I love even more that it's from the Bible. Mark was reading to me today from Genesis where it talks about Sarah laughing when she over hears that she's going to have a baby. I love that my namesake's reaction to absurd news is to laugh, that's just my style.
8. my time at Disneyland with the fam. (I missed Darren and that bunch though.) Ben had an impressively good time.
9. going to church tonight and having Ben be promoted to the "early walkers" childcare room.
10. my growing love for spinach and other greens. When Mark and I first got married I wouldn't touch the stuff with a ten foot pole, now I eat handfuls of it. Don't put your money on me liking onions anytime soon, but greens are a nice, healthy start.

Comments

Darren Prince said…
okay, now I am intensely jealous -- you all already see each other, like 3 times a week, and now you'll be doing Disneyland too? ouch. are you TRYING to get us to move down there?
Amy said…
that's a great picture! Uncle Danny looks like a Cool Granpa!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me