1/22/06

Merry Christmas! Well, to us Fitzpatricks, that is. :) Here's what I'm thankful for today...

1. the three cousins playing so nicely together and having so much fun. (I'll post pictures tomorrow.)
2. the way Mark surprised me today, he knew I'd be so excited to see him (I drove out last night and he drove out this morning) so he just showed up an hour earlier than I was expecting.
3. all the really great gifts everyone gave and was given. :)
4. Michael sitting in my lap and letting me read to him.
5. a great dinner.
6. spending time with Howie, Nonny and Didi. I'm so thankful for the roll they've played in Mark's life and the roll they're playing in mine and Ben's life now.
7. the wind because it makes for beautiful skies.
8. laughing so hard my stomach hurt at/with Mark tonight.
9. the stars in the sky.
10. having really fun in-laws who truly are my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me