1/29/06

Tonight I am so thankful for…

1. going to the early service at church this morning because Mark didn’t work last night.
2. getting to take our friend Gordan to church with us this morning. It helped him out and it was nice to chat with him for the 10 minutes it took to get there.
3. the overflow room at church that lets Ben run around while we watch the service on a screen, this is when we don’t take Ben to childcare.
4. having a very clean kitchen and family room.
5. all the awesome lawn toys Tina brought for the party yesterday and left for Ben. He LOVES the car; he just sits in it and pretends to drive around. We played outside today quite a bit, I loved it.
6. Mark making a huge effort to be done with the open house he was doing so we could be at my parent’s house by 5.
7. chocolate and biscuits. Always a treat and I love the leftovers.
8. time with our whole family all together. There was even a brief moment when ALL the kids were awake and we were able to take some pictures, I’ll post them as soon as I get them.
9. the sweet songs Jesse sings. Tonight he sang every word to “Jesus Loves Me” and sounded so precious, hitting every note perfectly and being so sweet while singing it.
10. a SWEET, LONG email from my Aunt Sarah. She’s thoughtful and funny and I just love her so much.
11. I’m incredibly thankful that the two canker sores on my bottom lip have healed!!! They were SO painful, think about all you do with your bottom lip. It hurt to eat, smile, pucker up, and it was horrible for 2 weeks. Wow, I am VERY thankful they are gone.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah,

I just read about 2 weeks of your lists. You have a great life and are lucky enough to realize it.

Best, Pam Coron

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me